Pam Collacott’s 5th cookbook has just been released! It is a book of delicious recipes that are easy to follow and use affordable ingredients. Perfect for young families, students, seniors or anyone else who wants to make healthy, quick and great tasting food.
Pam has donated all of her time for the creation of this cookbook. All of the proceeds from the sale of the books will be returned to the Buns in the Oven, a prenatal nutrition program for pregnant youth. The book sells for $20.00 plus $3.50 shipping - here is the order form so get your copy today!
Copies can also be purchased in person at :
- St Mary’s Home Young Parent Outreach Centre, 780 de l’Eglise Street, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:00 pm.
- Bethany Hope Centre, 820 Woodroffe, Ottawa, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am -4:00 pm.
- My Toy Shop, 1136 Tighe Street, Manotick www.mytoyshop.ca
- King’s Valu-Mart, Richmond Shopping Plaza, Richmond ON (613) 838-2141
- Bread and Roses Bakery, 11 Beechwood Ave, Ottawa (613) 745-2087
- Collected Works, 1242 Wellington St, West, Ottawa (6130 722-1265